How does your talent program tie into your company's goals?
Take advantage of our consultation services! We offer an approach that directly links goals and measures - for companies and their talents.
We advise you on which competencies are relevant for success, how to find the right talents, which processes provide you with optimal and straightforward support in talent management, and how you can stay on top of things with your talent strategy even in turbulent times.
It is vital to retain and develop talents as they, due to their competencies and potential, are crucial to the success of the company in filling current and future key positions.
We identify the talents in your company and work with you to establish the tools and processes to systematically develop these talents and make them optimally effective for your company. We pay particular attention to talent requirements, succession planning, the “pipeline” for key employees and the perceived attractiveness of the development opportunities on offer. In dialog with 5P consultants as sparring partners, opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of talent management are quickly identified. Our working method using focus groups quickly provides you with helpful feedback on the perceptions from the employee perspective that are crucial to the attractiveness and success of talent management.
Using this as a basis, we recommend and implement measures for your talent management: internal nomination processes, potential analyses, complementary external talent acquisition, development programs, individual training or coaching, development assignments, integration into regular leadership processes or measures for retention and internal and external employer branding.
5 steps to a talent strategy
- Starting point: Corporate strategy The goal and starting point is your corporate strategy. We align all our talent activities with this strategy right from the start, focusing on precisely those competencies that will make a decisive contribution to achieving the company's goals.
- The critical functions Using this as a basis, we identify the key functions that are crucial to the future success of the company.
- What, how much, when, where? We examine questions such as these: What are your talent needs for the coming year(s)? Where is talent required? When do you need talent? What is the critical mass of talent for success?
- Systematically linking succession planning, career and talent management We identify which HR instruments and processes are in use, the leadership concept and its perception, and how HR and management work together. In the process, we pay attention to the interfaces with other HR measures and processes and identify how they can complement each other. In this way, talent management, succession planning and career management answer three aspects of one shared question: How can your company remain competitive and attractive? Systematically linked together, they make both the company and its employees stronger.
- Talent strategy Building on this, we offer advice on or develop talent strategy and measures - such as internal nomination processes, selection or potential analyses, complementary external talent acquisition, internal development programs, individual measures, project assignments, measures for retention and internal and external talent-employer branding.
This might also interest you: