„A different language is a different vision of life.“Federico Fellini
- Systemic coach, degree in psychology, speech scientist
- What I’m good at: Organizing complex issues, bringing a sense of lightness and shared understanding to challenging processes.
- What I pay attention to: the way facts are communicated in the corporate context; I perceive language as a feature of corporate culture.
- How I work: I like to work with lean concepts which offer room for spontaneity and for questions to evolve.
- Leadership development
- Rhetoric, personal appearance and impact
- Coaching approaches and solution-oriented communication for executives