„Everything remains different.“Herbert Grönemeyer
The first step begins in the mind, they say. Or in the gut, I would add. In my years of sales in the international pharmaceutical industry, I was an observer and co-designer of various organizational developments on several occasions. As a manager, my interest grew in exploring what moves people and gets them moving. Consequently, also the question of what keeps them from doing so.
This has not resulted in a standardized recipe, but I have put together some precious ingredients with which I design my trainings to move people. It doesn't make it easier, but it makes it more human.
- Trainings and seminars on leadership and communication
- Trainings on leadership of diverse, intercultural teams
- Design and facilitation of meetings and workshops on management, team, strategy, organizational development
- Consulting and facilitation of change processes in organizations
- Readiness for change through dialogue